Bei Dou Xing meets four times while school is in session. Meetings are held on Mondays from 7pm-8:30pm in room 223 of the Community Ed building, and all XinXing parents are welcome. Meeting agendas/minutes are posted below for those unable to attend.
Mark your calendar for the 2013-2014 Meetings: September 23, January 27, March 10, May 12.
Next Meeting Jan 27th: The meeting will feature Terri Siguenza and Molly Wieland. They will be talking about the achievements of the XinXing elementary program. There will also be a brief update on our Jr High programming.
Previous Meeting Sept 23rd: Kindergarten families are invited to come early for a Meet and Greet starting at 6:15pm — connect with other Kindergarten families and meet members of the BDX Board. General meeting starts at 7pm. In addition to BDX general business, guest speaker Joan Brzezinski, Executive Director at the U of M China Center and Confucius Institute, will share information about the general cultural differences that parents and students may experience during their immersion experience with our Chinese teachers and guests (30mins). And Zhining Chin, Hopkins District Coordinator or Assessment, Evaluation, and Research, will be discussing the Chinese after school activities available for XinXing students.
Prior Meeting Minutes:
- Meeting Minutes: 9/23/2013 AND Cultural Presentation (pdf)
- Meeting Minutes: 5/20/2013
- Meeting Minutes: 12/10/2012 AND Cultural Experience Update
- Meeting Minutes: 10/15/2012
- Meeting Minutes: 5/21/2012
- Meeting Minutes: 3-5-2012
- Meeting Minutes: 12-19-2011
- Meeting Minutes: 10-3-2011
- Meeting Minutes: 5-2-2011
- Meeting Minutes: 12-6-2010
- Meeting Minutes: 10-4-2010
- Meeting Minutes: 5-17-2010